Yes we did :)

I think the fact that Barrack Obama was elected to be the President of the United states will affect how the world sees America.
Especially Europe wanted Obama to win and it's a historical day for all Americans and citizens of the world because he is the first African-American president.
He might develop more racial tolerance in the world.
Also the voter turnout was higher than in the last years.
You can see that this years campaign reached many more people than the campaigns in the last years.

Even if I hoped Obama would win I wasn't sure that the Americans felt the same way.
I did not think that he would win with a majority this big of electoral votes.
I thought that the conservative Americans would not want to vote for a black candidate but either they did vote for him or the campaign convinced the young and the African-American voters which are also a big amount of voters.

I hope that Obama will bring change to America,I feel like the last 8 years were like a nightmare and I hope he can lead his country out of wars and that we then can look up again to the United States of America.

Copyright © 2008 - Hölderlin Englisch 12 - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template