Election Result 2008

I'm very happy about the electoral result in the USA because I think Barack Obama is the right men for this position. During the whole campaign I hoped that Obama would win the election and now I hope that his issues were not only promises and that a change will happen in the USA. I was very surprised that in the end his victory was so clear. First I thought that Obama would win by a close vote. This election is a historical step for the US administration because Obama is the first Afro-American president and I hope he won't have any problems in terms of his skin color. In my opinion the most important thing is that Obama will not disappoint the expectations of his country and the rest of the world.

Copyright © 2008 - Hölderlin Englisch 12 - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template