Election Result 2008

I`m very happy about the result from the eletction..
I was pro Obama from the beginning on, but in the last week I wasn`t quite sure if the people in America really have the courage to vote for him. I thought that many people wantet Obama to be the next president, but I thought that many people who said that they will vote for Obama won`t do that,because it`s a big step in the american history, and this step brings a lot of risk along I think.
Alone the fact that Obama is black,which means that he`s the first afro-american-president is a small change,which shows that the American people aren`t still so prejudices against coloured people,like they were a few years ago.
Well now,Obama is president and the next step now will be that he keep his promises,that he implement them.
I hope that he will do his thing well. The armerican people trust him so much,and I hope that they will get the change they expect to get.

Copyright © 2008 - Hölderlin Englisch 12 - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template